Air freight solutions are designed by Prime League to meet the most urgent needs of our clients in deliveries. Shipping by air offers the advantage of high level of security as airport controls for cargo are tightly managed. The express shipping options of air freight make it a valuable option for coordinating time sensitive shipments to almost anywhere in the world.
If you prefer to speak with a Prime League representative, please call +1 (416) 879-0551
Prime league delivers key Air freight services including:
- Consolidation Services
- Direct Air Freight through Preferred Airline Carriers
- Attractive rates to major destinations
- Door / Airport (to) Airport / Door
- Express & Courier Services
- Spot Rates, Airline Pallet Rates
- Out of Gauge, Project Cargo, Charter Air Freight possibilities
- Cargo Assemblies available through our complete complement of logistic services
- Air Cargo Transit Insurance
- Import/Export Services through our Network of Global Agents and associated Partners
- Import/Export Brokerage and Delivery
Before you consider airfreight as an option, you must assess the size and weight of the goods being shipped. Due to the obvious limitations of aircraft in terms of loading capacity, the actual size and weight of the shipment is a vital concern.
If your shipment is too large or heavy to be placed on the aircraft, it cannot be shipped by regular airfreight. Distribution of weight is of further concern for dense shipments that may need to be palletized so as not to place dangerous stress on the aircraft. Additionally, the dimensions of your packages will have to conform to the configurations of the Unit Load Device (ULD) employed by the aircraft.